Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission from the publisher is prohibited. All rights reserved. Dates, information, and prices are believed to be correct at the time of going to press but are subject to change and no responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions. Neither the editor nor the publisher accept responsibility for any material submitted, whether photographic or otherwise. While we endeavor to ensure that the organizations and firms mentioned are reputable, we give no guarantee that they will fulfill their obligations under all circumstances.
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at themorrisguide.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Two Girls Media’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Two Girls Media’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Two Girls Media at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Two Girls Media’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Two Girls Media makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Two Girls Media does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Two Girls Media or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Two Girls Media’s website, even if Two Girls Media or a Two Girls Media authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Two Girls Media’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Two Girls Media does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Two Girls Media may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Two Girls Media does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Two Girls Media has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Two Girls Media of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Two Girls Media may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Jersey and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Online Business Directory Disclaimer
Information provided in the online directory on this website is intended to provide a guide to businesses, organizations, and resources that support the community. Two Girls Media or any of its employees neither endorse, warrant, nor guarantee the products or services advertised in the directory. The information provided in each listing on this website is published as obtained from external sources that provide the information.
Disclaimer of Liability
The information contained in the directory may not be exhaustive, accordingly each individual should engage in their own due diligence process to evaluate the companies, goods and services that are advertised.. No warranty, representation or undertaking is made about the content, accuracy and completeness of the information provided. Two Girls Media or any of its employees accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage or injury which may arise from representations contained on this website. Use of the directory constitutes an agreement to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Two Girls Media as well as its employees, agents, representatives, and successors from all losses, claims, theft, demands, liabilities, causes of action, or expenses, known or unknown, arising out of the use of the online directory.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
The listing of any group, club, organization, business, establishment, product or service does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Two Girls Media or any of its employees of such group, club, organization, business, establishment, product or service. Users of themorrisguide.com should not rely on the information provided and must make their own inquiries, inspections, and assessments as to suitability and quality of services
Disclaimer of Hyperlinks
Some themorrisguide.com web pages may provide links to other internet sites for the convenience of users. Neither Two Girls Media nor themorrisguide.com is responsible for security, availability, relevance, timeliness or accuracy of content from external sites. Two Girls Media does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products, services or information described or offered at such internet sites or any third party entity referred to therein. Two Girls Media does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at those locations and is not responsible for the content of any “off-site” web pages referenced from this server.
When visiting our website, your web browser may produce pop-up advertisements. These advertisements were most likely produced by other web sites you visited or by third party software installed on your computer. Two Girls Media and themorrisguide.com do not endorse or recommend products or services for which you may view a pop-up advertisement on your computer screen while visiting our site.
Use of Information
Some of the information available from this site is within the public domain. Public domain information may be freely distributed and copied. It is requested however, that appropriate acknowledgment be given in any subsequent use of this information. This site also incorporates material contributed or licensed by individuals, companies or organizations that may be protected by copyright laws. All persons reproducing, redistributing or making commercial use of this information are expected to adhere to the terms and conditions asserted by the copyright holder.
All rights reserved. Users of themorrisguide.com are responsible for complying with copyright laws. Users of this website should not download, upload, transmit, make available, or otherwise distribute copyrighted material without authorization.
Copyright infringement may lead to copyright owners taking direct legal action against alleged infringers. The No Electronic Theft (NET) Act provides serious legal penalties, including a fine of up to $250,000 and a potential jail sentence. Lack of knowledge about copyright infringement laws will not excuse one from legal consequences. It is the users responsibility to be aware of the legality of your actions.
Two Girls Media Rights and Responsibilities
We reserve the right to:
- Refuse, reject and terminate any listing or website at any time for any reason and are under no obligation to provide reason
- Remove information which is political, racist, unlawful, threatening, abusive, indecent, pornographic or defamatory
- Modify or discontinue any service offered via themorrisguide.com at any time for any reason
- Provide information contained in any directory in other formats, i.e. publications and online newsletters.
- Amend the Terms and Conditions at our discretion.
All registered users must:
- Ensure the information provided is current and accurate for their organization’s entry.
- Be responsible for updating all information provided in their entry in any directory or website.
Registered users must not use themorrisguide.com to:
- Display unsolicited, fraudulent or deceptive information
- Post information which includes but is not limited to intimidating or harassing statements or such which may lead to civil or criminal action
- Post information or multimedia files which are pornographic, obscene, indecent or
- Encourage acts which constitute a criminal offense or civil liability
- Post information or material which may contain viruses or other malicious programs and cause harm to user’s access and the general operation of themorrisguide.com
We will endeavor to ensure all registered users are notified of any modifications, approved or declined registrations.
Processes are implemented to ensure all registered users are aware of the terms and conditions and their obligations for using themorrisguide.com.